Commitment to privacy
This site is owned and operated by Fuse. We understand you value your privacy. At Fuse, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. This statement governs information you provide to us or we learn from your use of this website and tells you how we may collect, use and in some instances share this information.
Information collection and use
Fuse gathers two types of information about this website's users:
1. Personal information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions, such as email, online registration forms to Fuse. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, your name, home address, telephone number, e-mail address, profession, date of birth and primary language. The types and amount of personal information collected for these activities will vary depending on the type of activity.
2. Fuse also gathers non-personal information through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This non-personal information collected includes click-throughs, IP addresses, and usage data.
Fuse tracks product usage data to improve the services we offer to our users. We collect user traffic patterns throughout our site. This information is collected to help improve site flow and usability. In addition, we track click-through information, including IP addresses, to our site from the reports and emails we sent to our users. This is done to gauge the effectiveness of our communication campaigns and to discourage fraudulent use. However, we do not correlate this information with the personal information of individual users.
International visitors and donors
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If Fuse learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this website or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. Fuse may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view Fuse's website. Fuse may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at .
Information sharing and disclosure
Fuse will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Fuse may send personally identifiable information about you to other organisations or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We are operating a website in partnership with them and they wish to contact their members;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- or we find that your actions on our website violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific services
Merger or Bankruptcy
If Fuse should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information Fuse receives from you from this website is a Fuse asset and may be transferred.
Editing your information and preferences
Your account with Fuse gives you the ability to edit your Information and Preferences at any time, including whether you want Fuse to send you correspondence.
Fuse may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting an announcement as a rotating spotlight and/or similar method on our home page.
Users under 18
If you are under 18, please make sure that you obtain your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information via our websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. Also, if you do use our site to obtain information about fundraising, campaigning or supporting our work, please let an adult know.
Our sites contain links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
In addition, if you linked to our websites from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
For further information about our privacy statement, feel free to contact us